- Gabinete De Seguridad Para Combustibles Sure-Grip® EX Para Pintura Y Tinta, 60 Galones, 2 Puertas De Cierre Manual
- Sure-Grip® EX Combustibles Safety Cabinet for paint and ink, Cap. 60 gal., 5 shelves, 2 m/c dr, Red.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in OSHA- and NFPA-compliant safety cabinets.
- Independently fire tested and approved by FM Approvals.
- 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2-in (38-mm) of insulating air space.
- Adjustable, patented SpillSlope® galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of 2-in (51-mm) leakproof sump.
- 3-point stainless steel bullet latching system.
- Self-closing models feature a fusible link that holds doors open—in fire conditions it melts at 165 F (74 C) for automatic closure. Concealed mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents.
- U-Loc™ handle with two keys—accepts optional padlock.
- Trilingual warning with Haz-Alert™ reflective labels .
- Includes dual vents with flame arresters, adjustable leveling feet, and grounding connector.